The season is fast approaching and there are a lot of changes coming this year.
- Open: Wed.- Sun. 10:00 to 6:30
- Closed: Mon. & Tue.
- Benefit Weekend: Sat. & Sun. Nov. 23 & 24
- Open for season: Fri., Nov. 29
- Close: Mon., Dec. 23
- Mrs. Claus’ Cottage Open: Sat. & Sun. starting Nov. 23
- Hayrides: Sat. & Sun. starting Nov. 23, weather permitting
- House Tours and Christmas Shop Open: Sat. & Sun. starting Nov. 23, and by appointment
- Specialty Items Available: Christmas Trees Grown In Pots, Flocked Christmas Trees, Custom Made Wreaths & Grave Blankets, Antique Christmas Decorations, Tree Stands, Free Refreshments, Free Parking For Over 100 Cars On Two Paved Parking Lots.
The 2018 Christmas season is right around the corner and we are getting ready for our biggest year ever. Here’s what we’re working on.
Benefit Weekend, Saturday and Sunday, November 17 & 18, 2018.
We open each morning at 10 AM. Come “Make and Take,” a wreath or grave blanket and benefit New Jersey Farmers Against Hunger (NJFAH.) The $25.00 fee to “Make and Take” a Wreath or Grave Blanket includes all fresh greens and frames, ribbon, decorations, etc. and a professional designer to help you make your own. Fifteen dollars, or more, is donated to NJFAH
Perfect Christmas Tree Farm donates $5.00 for every tree sold that weekend to NJFAH.
- Open Fields to choose and harvest your Christmas tree
- Mrs. Claus tells stories and plays games. Free gifts and refreshments. Photo opportunities. Make memories.
- Christmas Store Open
Grand Opening Weekend:
- Black Friday, November 23, 2018
- Open 7 days a week
- Monday-Saturday, 10 am to 8 pm
Sunday, 10 am to 6 pm
Season Saturday & Sunday Features:
- Mrs. Claus & free gifts and refreshments
- Christmas Store
Sunday, December 23, 2018
The farm is tucked away from the crowds and congestion of busy US 22 but has a convenient entrance and parking at 999 US Highway 22, Lopatcong Township, Phillipsburg, NJ.
GPS may try to take you off US Route 57, under a railroad trestle, around a dangerous curve onto our property. Safer to approach the farm from the westbound lane of US Highway 22. Look for the large Perfect Christmas Tree Farm sign in the westbound lane.